Technology Support Manager
- Are you passionate about innovation and technology?
- Do you thrive working in a friendly team based working environment?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a real difference in our communities?
Then look no further; this position may be just for you! This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and self-driven Technology Support Manager to play a pivotal role in a dynamic team, during an exciting expansion phase of our technology division.
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations, events like cyber-attacks, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training and experience we help people safeguard what’s important to them, helping to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our team makes a real and tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
As our Technology Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing end to end support for technology solutions.
- Manage technical and user support
- Monitor and ensure SLAs are met
- Establish and maintain project deliverables with clients
- Manage Client account
- Ensure technical support materials are current and accurate
- Prepare functional specifications for new software developments
- Manage the testing of changes and enhancements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing client support or an IT help desk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Has initiative, creative problem solving and process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Aptitude for learning new technology systems and processes
- Reliability and ability to work outside normal business hours (rotating support roster)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (not suitable for candidates on a working holiday or temporary visa)
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If this role sounds exciting and you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, please send your resume and a covering letter today. To find out more, you can contact Iolanda Hazell on 0400 489 743 or firstname.lastname@example.org