- Position yourself with a market leader in critical incident / emergency management
- Manage a diverse range of clients across multiple industries
- Competitive remuneration, excellent career progression
To support our Melbourne practice, we are seeking a motivated and results driven business professional with proven experience in emergency and critical incident management or related disciplines.
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations, events like cyber-attacks, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training and experience we help people safeguard what’s important to them, helping to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our team makes a real and tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
This is a key role with tremendous scope to make a real impact during an exciting expansion phase of the business. RiskLogic offers a fast paced and results driven environment with competitive remuneration and excellent growth potential.
You will be responsible for the delivery of both operational and strategic client focused emergency and critical incident management solutions, to a diverse range of industries and clients. This role will also have exposure to business continuity service delivery.
This consulting role will allow you to prepare our clients for managing emergencies and incidents. For example: active shooter, terrorist attack, bush fires, extreme weather, incidents in mass gatherings. Specifically, you will:
- Oversee and contribute to client deliverables (eg procedure development, training and exercising) across emergency management and critical incident management
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across numerous industry sectors
- Contribute at industry events, seminars and conferences on behalf of RiskLogic
- Secure new business development opportunities
- Oversee project profitability and other key performance indicators
- Assist with building local strategic alliances and partnerships
- Contribute to ongoing quality management and continuous improvement activities
- Collaborate with other internal divisions to provide integrated client outcomes, i.e. business continuity, crisis management and technology solutions
- Be in a position to service clients across Australia, including the occasional interstate travel
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering relevant services, ideally within a consulting environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an emergency management tactical environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience facilitating training sessions and exercises
- Demonstrated ability to create, build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and influence project outcomes
- A performance driven mindset and strong commercial acumen
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments and manage multiple priorities
- Strong presentation, training and facilitation skills
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and delivery of quality outcomes
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to effectively work remotely from managers and other team members
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the RiskLogic team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. For further information, please email Iolanda Hazell, People & Culture at email@example.com
- Focus Areas
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity
- Emergency Management
- About Us