RiskLogic creates Business Continuity Management Policies and Frameworks to assist clients in clearly defining the implementation and management approach for their Business Continuity Program. These are generally aligned with best practice standards or guidelines.
Frameworks generally include:
- A methodology for implementing Business Continuity
- Key roles and responsibilities for managing the Business Continuity Program
- Processes and templates for information gathering
- A schedule of key Business Continuity activities
- Summary of the Business Continuity plan framework