RiskLogic provides a range of highly practical Emergency Management services to compliance driven organisations and larger critical incident response environments. Our solutions drive continual performance in Emergency Management to ensure the highest level protection for organisations, people, property and communities. RiskLogic provides easy-to-use Emergency Planning and Response Programs designed to assist building owners, managers and employers fulfill their legal and compliance obligations and provide a safe environment for employees and building occupants.
RiskLogic provides practical and compliant support in the following areas:
- Program Reviews
- Emergency Response Plans
- Establishment of emergency control organisations (warden teams)
- Emergency evacuation diagrams and building signage
- Chief Warden, Warden and Communications training
- Emergency Planning Committee and occupant awareness training
- First Attack Fire Fighting and Live-fire BullEx training
- Evacuation and lockdown drills
- On-line training and tools
- On-site safety inspections
RiskLogic’s Training Capability
RiskLogic has extensive training expertise and a long history in corporate and emergency service environments. We maintain a highly skilled training team with the ability to deliver face-to-face and online e-Learning training courses throughout Australia and New Zealand.