Business Continuity Policy and Framework
RiskLogic creates Business Continuity Management Policies and Frameworks to assist clients in clearly defining the implementation and management approach for their Business Continuity Program. These are generally aligned with best practice standards or guidelines.
Frameworks generally include:
- A methodology for implementing Business Continuity
- Key roles and responsibilities for managing the Business Continuity Program
- Processes and templates for information gathering
- A schedule of key Business Continuity activities
- Mechanisms for reviewing and maintaining Business Continuity Plans
- Summary of the Business Continuity plan framework
Business Continuity Technology
BC-3 is a multi-award winning, web-based business continuity tool that allows organisations to effectively command, control and coordinate all of their business continuity capabilities. Brought to you by Risklogic, and powered by ClearView, BC-3’s intuitive user interface and sophisticated functionality reduce the time and cost of managing resilience plans whatever the size of your organisation.